In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 called “European Regulation on the protection of personal data”, (hereinafter “Regulation” or even “RGPD”) we inform users that the personal data entered on the site are processed in the manner and the purposes described below.
Data processing: any operation or set of operations performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction;
In accordance with the provisions of the new regulation on the protection of personal data, we inform you that:
The data controller is Culture Sardinia di Alessandro Picciau, with registered office in Italy, Dolianova (CA), Via Olbia, nº 20/A, Fiscal Code PCCLSN79P24B354E. e VAT 03507400921, which will use them for the purposes indicated below. For more information please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data (name, surname, VAT and Fiscal Code, email address, telephone number, date of birth, shipping address) collected by us that are provided by the user during registration on the site www.culturesardinia.com, sending a request for contact and / or when you subscribe to the newsletter service.
Personal data are processed for purposes related to or instrumental to the activity of Culture Sardinia di Alessandro Picciau, such as archiving in their databases, direct mail marketing activities, statistical activities. In particular with the explicit consent for:
• The request for registration to the website;
• subscription to the newsletter service provided by the Data Controller.
• Receiving a message sent via the “Contact Us” form. Upon completion of the form, personal data are requested (name, e-mail address, telephone number) with which the user will be identified in order to send a reply to the indicated e-mail address.
Personal data are subject to treatment based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. The company guarantees that the processing of data carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated tools will ensure security and confidentiality, through the use of appropriate procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorized access, use and illegal distribution, in compliance with the limits and conditions established by the Regulations.
The data are processed by the personnel in charge, where engaged in the execution of the mandate given to us.
The subjects who may become aware of the personal data of users (Article 13 paragraph 1 of the GDPR) are:
• The data controller
• The personal of the Data Controller, for the fulfillment of user requests (registration to the website, subscription to the newsletter, reply to a request for information)
• One or more appointed data processors.
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Data may be disclosed to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and other third parties to whom communication is required by law, including the area of prevention / repression of any illegal activity related to access to the site.
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located in Italy by the Data Controller and / or by third-party companies and appointed as Data Processors.
Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
The personal data of that send a request for information via the contact form, will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the request, for the purposes referred to in point 3.
The data collected for the website registration activities and the subscription to the newsletter service will be included in the company database and kept for the duration of the service, after which they will be deleted or made anonymous within the terms established by law.
If the withdrawal of consent to specific treatment by the interested party intervenes, the data will be deleted or made anonymous within 72 hours of receipt of the revocation.
On the site there are some cookies that allow profiling activities related to the presentation of personalized ads. The treatment is carried out using automated methods with the aid of IT and telematic tools.
The consent to this specific treatment is optional. Any refusal to give consent will not affect the use of the service.
Users can always exercise the rights specified in articles 13 (paragraph 2), 15, 18, 19 and 21 of the GDPR, summarized below in the following points:
• The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet communicated, and their communication in an intelligible form;
• The data subject has the right to request the data controller to access personal data, integrate, correct, delete or limit its processing or oppose its processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
• has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it;
The exercise of rights is not subject to form constraints and is free.
Upon receipt of this information notice, consent to the processing of personal data referred to in the previous points will be taken into consideration.
Users can exercise their rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
Or by writing to: Culture Sardinia di Alessandro Picciau (“Culture Sardinia”), Via Olbia, nº 20/A – 09041 Dolianova (CA), Italy.